· Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Openings
This would include: vacuuming, double shocking, removal and cleaning of winter cover, installing accessories i.e., ladders, plugs, diving boards, charging filter with de powder, and starting up pump and filter.
· Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Closings
This would include: vacuuming, triple shocking, removing and installing accessories i.e., gizmos, ladders, diving boards, installing of winter cover, and backwashing filter.
· Pool Cleanings Offered:
– Vacation service - This service can include: vacuuming of pool, shocking, changing de powder, adding tablets, cleaning out pump and skimmer baskets, cleaning water line, and bringing back a water sample to ensure proper water chemistry.
· Miscellaneous Work
Pump not working? Filter need to be cleaned and inspected? Give the pool service department a call!
· Installation of LOOP-LOC Covers
– ULTRA-LOC with drain panels
– Solid safety with automatic pump
Pool School is coming this spring! Learn the basics of pool water chemistry and maintenance from a Certified Pool Operator.
Spring pool opening special. Schedule your opening before May 1st and receive 15% off our regular pool opening price. * New customers only